If you cannot keep an appointment for any reason, please inform the surgery as soon as possible so your appointment can be allocated to another patient.
- Forgetting to cancel your unwanted GP appointment can prevent someone else from being seen. If more people cancel their appointments when they don’t need them, we’ll reduce the number of no-shows and therefore improve GP access for patients and make better use of clinicians’ time.
- So if you can’t make it, just cancel it – it’s as simple as that
You can cancel appointments by either:-
- Ringing the surgery on 01977 682202
- Using SystmOnline Patient Online Access
- emailing the surgery on [email protected]